General enrollment is available through March 31st.
Watch the recording of this virtual event where Ruth Hoffman, Storen Financial’s Medicare Benefits Specialist, walks you through the Medicare process, general enrollment guidelines and addresses questions you might have about this health insurance option. This presentation is intended to help individuals coming on to Medicare understand what options they have, as well as help those already on Medicare understand how their benefits work.
Get answers to these questions and much more:
– How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
– If I’m still working and have employer health insurance, do I need to enroll in Medicare?
– What are Medicare late enrollment penalties?
– What is IRMMA and how will that affect my Part B Premium?
– Learn more about other parts of Medicare that are run by private insurance companies.
Learn more about our Medicare Advisory Services here. Or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.