Seasonal Appointment Scheduler
Storen Financial is an established independent investment and accounting firm in the Indianapolis area, headquartered in Zionsville, serving clients in 43 states. A local institution for over 50 years with a focus on team, family, and community involvement, we pride ourselves on forward thinking innovations and dedicated customer service.
We are looking for a Seasonal Appointment Scheduler who will answer all incoming phone calls and dispatch them to various employees throughout the company during tax season. The Scheduler will serve as the coordinator for schedules and appointments between tax preparers and clients. Schedulers must listen to the needs of the client requesting the appointment. They should be professional and have the ability to manage multiple calls. Schedulers also manage cancellations finding the best alternatives for all involved. They will also answer basic client questions, take messages for preparers, and process phone payments.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer phone calls and e-mails, greeting clients and prospective clients and reminding them of upcoming appointments.
- Schedule appointments for several preparers in the Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Prepare paperwork for client appointments.
- Accept client payments over the phone.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills.
- Salesforce and Microsoft Outlook experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to be a team player.
- 1-2 years office administrative experience preferred but not required.
- Temporary position: January 3rd through April 15th, 2022
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday 9am-5pm and Saturday 8am-2pm
- Pay: $14 per hour
Send qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org