At Storen Financial, our involvement and commitment to our local Chamber of Commerce is very important. The Chambers at our local and state levels offer incredible support and resources to us, to local businesses and to its membership. We are grateful for the resources they provide on a regular basis. During this unprecedented and challenging time, we find it incredibly important to keep you informed and to pass along updates and resources as we receive them.
Please take note of the following resources, compiled and shared by the Brownsburg and Zionsville Chambers of Commerce. You can find additional resources, blogs and articles here.
US Chamber COVID-19 Resources
Information from the Brownsburg Chamber of Commerce
Please find below a list of all of the US Chamber’s most recent guides (as of April 6,2020) to the aid and programs being made available to assist businesses during the ongoing pandemic.
- NEW – Guide to Coronavirus Paid Leave Programs (Click here)
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist (Click here)
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program Guide (Click here)
- Employee Retention Tax Credit Guide (Click here)
- Coronavirus Small Business Guide (Click here)
- Coronavirus Response Toolkit (Click here)
Information from the Zionsville Chamber of Commerce
- Boone County EDC Announces Small Business Relief Fund
- Indiana Unemployment
- SBA Disaster Loans and Bridge Loans Now Open for Indiana Small Business
- Business Ownership Initiatives Rapid Response Loans
- and more