View your state tax info online
In addition to setting up your IRS.gov account in order to access all of your federal tax information, we recommend all clients create an INTIME account for your state tax information.
The Indiana Department of Revenue’s (DOR) current modernization effort includes the Indiana Taxpayer Information Management Engine (INTIME), which is the online service portal for customers to use when managing individual income tax, business sales tax, withholding, and corporate income tax with DOR.
This online tax portal allows you to:
- Check Refund Status
- Electronic Delivery of DOR Correspondence
- View and Respond to Correspondence from DOR
- Make Payments Using a Bank Account or Credit/Debit Card
- Request an Extension
- View Payment History
- Establish Payment Plan
- Request and Print Transcripts of Tax Return Information
- Online Customer Service Support Through Secure Messaging
- Update Name and Address
- Manage Corporate and Business Tax Obligations
- Grant Power of Attorney Access for Tax Practitioners
How to create your INTIME account
What you will need in order to complete the registration:
- Full Name
- Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN)
- Current Address
- Account Validation (Letter ID, Refund Amount from Last Tax Return, or Tax Return Line Item)
- 2-Step Verification Method (App, Mobile Phone Text, or Email)
- Click ‘Create an INTIME logon’
- Create username
- Am I in the right place – Next
- Select Individual or Business
- Choose ID Type, enter your information
- Account validation – choose your method (Letter ID, Refund Amount, Return Line item) – What form did you file on your most recent Indiana income tax filing? (Find info quickly on your Storen Financial last tax return cover page that shows your refunds for both fed and state.)
- Create your INTIME login (username, password, secret questions)
- Enter your contact information
- Review and submit
- Confirmation – Watch for email from Department of Revenue
The INTIME website has step by step instructions listed on their website. Click here to access this information listed under “INTIME Resources”.
- “period” = tax year
- There is no log out button. You will be logged out when you close the browser window or after a certain amount of time.
If you have any questions about this process, click here to contact us.