As we move into the summer months and the more relaxed pace it brings, it’s a great time to pause and do a mid-year financial check-up.
Monthly Project Recap:
- January – Set your intentions (goals, budgets, contributions)
- February – Prepare for tax time (organize, file, invest)
- March – Simplify your investments (old accounts, streamline, automate)
- April – Improve your Financial Standing (credit report, debt, IRAs)
- May – Invest in Education (529 plans, educate family)
- June – Mid-year Check-up
How’s the budget holding up? Is your asset allocation appropriate? Have your emergency funds been impacted by the pandemic? Check out this article for some guidance, and give us a call. We can help you work through this review and you’ll be back to your summer activities in no time. (Click here to contact us now.)
Next month, we look at being mindful about your spending and making wise choices when it comes to discretionary purchases.
Check back for more updates in the coming months! Find more updates and follow along here.
A New Year Awaits: Your 2020 Financial Plan
Article from T. Rowe Price
Our monthly planning guide gives you tips and ideas that can help as you’re putting together your plan—and monitoring it—throughout 2020. Click here to read this article.
Blog by Brian Biggs, CPA – Financial Advisor, Senior Tax Professional
Learn more about Brian and the rest of the Storen Financial team here.