Learn more: Asset-based long-term care, an innovative alternative to traditional long-term care insurance.
Join us for this complimentary, client-only event on October 3rd, where Storen Financial’s Investment team along with OneAmerica representative, Scott Hall, will explain the pros, cons, and alternatives to long-term healthcare insurance and how it factors into your comprehensive financial plan.
It’s important to consider your future health care needs when building your overall plan for retirement. “You want to live out the last days of your life as comfortably and with as much dignity as possible. Whether you prefer home health care or living in a nursing home, preparation may potentially help reduce the expense and burden of long-term care on your loved ones… If you never need care, your asset passes to the next generation and becomes part of your legacy — making asset-based long-term care an innovative alternative to traditional long-term care insurance.”
Consider these stats…
- 48.0%: Percentage of people turning age 65 who will need some type of paid long-term-care services in their lifetimes.
- 83.1%: Percentage of nursing home residents who are age 65 or older.
- 4.65%: Change in median annual cost for assisted living facilities since 2020.
- 12.5%: Change in median annual cost for a home health aide since 2020.
- $108,405: Median annual nursing home cost, private room, 2021.
- -21.0%: Median decrease in household wealth over a nine-year period for married people ages 70 who had a long-term-care need.
Event Date and Registration Information:
Join us for this complimentary, client-only event. Refreshments will be provided, and our small group format will leave plenty of time to answer any questions you might have. Our event is limited to the first 15 clients who register. If you are unable to attend, contact us to be added to the waiting list, or schedule a time with one of our investment advisors to review your questions. Click here for contact information.
Scott Hall, OneAmerica, is not affiliated with or endorsed by LPL Financial, Brass Tax Wealth Management or Storen Financial.