We offer 3 convenient options for you to securely send your prepared documents to our team (examples include: financial information, tax related documents, client forms, etc). Please submit information a minimum of 1 week prior to your scheduled appointment.
For data security purposes, we do NOT accept personal or financial information via USB or email.
1) Secure Client Portal
Upload your documents to our secure online Client Portal.
(Click here for portal access and how-to instructions.)
2) Office Drop off
Drop off documents at our office in Zionsville.
(Click here for directions and office hours.)
3) Secure Lockbox
Place documents in one of our secure lockboxes (Brownsburg or Zionsville).
(Click here for locations and instructions.)
Tip: How to Prep Your Documents
If you are dropping off documents at our office or one of our lockboxes, please complete the following steps:
1) Add all documents to an envelope and close securely. Please remove all documents/mail from their original envelopes, lay flat, and remove any staples from documents.
2) Include your name and phone number on the envelope.
3) Include a note if you would like your documents mailed back to you. Alternatively, all original documentation will be available for pick up at our Zionsville office.
4) Please do not include binders.
If you choose our Client Portal option:
1) Prep documents digitally on your own device (scan documents, complete forms, etc).
2) Upload all documents at one time to the Client Portal (if possible).
If you have any questions about how to send us your documents, please feel free to contact one of our team members. (Click here for contact information.)