Technology Support Specialist
We are looking for a full-time, in-office Technology Support Specialist to assist the Technology Director with supporting our modern on prem and cloud tech stack. A successful individual in this position will be very detail oriented, driven to keep learning, engaged and willing to help employees and clients. We are a fast paced firm with a high level of technology needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide support to employees on desktop, laptop, mobile device, telephone, networking and software questions.
- Utilizes knowledge documents, established guidelines, and personal troubleshooting skills to resolve issues.
- Performs troubleshooting procedures with both technical and non-technical users.
- Manage IT/software vendors and services to resolve issues and maintain support levels.
- Perform routine IT administration tasks such adding/removing employees, maintaining procedural documentation, configuring computers, managing software licenses, etc.
- Maintain disaster recovery and back up procedures as well as information security and control structures.
- Manage, monitor and maintain all network, phone, security, and cloud services.
- Maintain network equipment, firewalls, WiFi systems, and VoIP telephone systems.
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software with strong troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge in computer operating systems, network connectivity, and end user software packages is essential.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Suite is essential.
- Organized, self-motivated, and possesses a strong desire to help people.
- Ability to understand what is being communicated in order to find the best solution to each issue.
- Ability to establish and rearrange priorities to meet deadlines as assigned.
- Website hosting and WordPress experience a plus.
- 1-2 years computer hardware and software experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in IT-related field preferred by not required
- Full-time position
- Salary: $30,000 – 40,000 depending on experience
Other Benefits Available
- 401K with 4% matching dollar for dollar
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Short term disability
- Paid vacation
- Health and wellness incentive or fitness reimbursement
- Flexible schedules and extra paid time off
- Continued education and professional development
Send qualified resumes to email@example.com
Storen Financial is an established independent investment and accounting firm in the Indianapolis area, headquartered in Zionsville, serving clients in 43 states. A local institution for over 50 years with a focus on team, family, and community involvement, we pride ourselves on forward thinking innovations and dedicated customer service. Click here to learn more.