Salesforce / Technology Administrator
We are looking for a self-motivated Salesforce / Technology Administrator to assist the Technology Director in developing, maintaining and troubleshooting all technological aspects of our firm. The ideal candidate must have prior, real world experience with Salesforce as well as an appropriate computer hardware and software background. The ideal client must be detail, process oriented with a desire to develop new applications and learn new integrations, as well as suggest ways to solve operational problems using technology.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the administration of Salesforce for our sales and operations departments.
- Respond to help tickets for Salesforce and other applications in a timely manner.
- Utilizes knowledge documents, established guidelines, and personal troubleshooting skills to resolve issues.
- Performs troubleshooting procedures with both technical and non-technical users.
- Maintains documentation, departmental procedures, knowledgebase of issues and resolutions with provided software.
- Assist with development of internal reports.
- Provide training to end users via telephone and electronic documentation.
- Utilize self-paced, group and conventional classroom training programs to maintain technical skills as mandated by industry standards.
- Utilize Salesforce integrated software such as Conga Sign, Conga Composer, Conga Mix, Rubex, eFileCabinet Zonal OCR.
- Assist in the management of the technology stack, including VoIP phone system, printers, scanners, software installs and licensing management.
- Monitor and troubleshoot nightly system backups.
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software with strong troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge in computer operating systems, network connectivity, and end user software packages is essential.
- Experience with Salesforce Lighting, users, passwords, security, 2FA, process builder.
- Experience configuring validation rules, formula fields, triggers.
- Database management experience with the understanding of relational database design.
- Sandbox experience & testing.
- Experience with Microsoft Office is essential, especially Excel.
- Organized, self-motivated, and possesses a strong desire to help people.
- Ability to understand what is being communicated in order to find the best solution to each issue.
- Website hosting and WordPress experience a plus.
- 1-2 years prior salesforce experience
- 1-2 years computer hardware and software experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in IT-related field
- Full-time position
- Salary: $40,000 – 55,000 depending on experience
Other Benefits Available
- 401K with 4% matching dollar for dollar
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Short term disability
- Paid vacation
- Health and wellness incentive or fitness reimbursement
- Flexible schedules and extra paid time off
- Continued education and professional development
Send qualified resumes to email@example.com
Storen Financial is an established independent investment and accounting firm in the Indianapolis area, headquartered in Zionsville, serving clients in 43 states. A local institution for over 50 years with a focus on team, family, and community involvement, we pride ourselves on forward thinking innovations and dedicated customer service. Click here to learn more.