We’re searching for a certified Financial Advisor to join our team who will hold themselves to a fiduciary standard while providing objective, fee-based advice, financial planning and asset management, with an aim to help our clients pursue their financial goals. This person will report directly to the Advisory Services Director and act as a key member of the investment team.
This position requires a detailed-oriented, process-driven thinker who can effectively solve unique problems with clients of varying financial literacy, promote a culture of client-focused expectations, and function in a fast-paced, technology driven environment.
We’re searching for a team member who can not only execute the duties and responsibilities of this position in an exceptional manner, but believes in and demonstrates core Storen Financial values and ethics.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Customer Service / Sales:
• Lead growth efforts through active involvement in the delivery of client service and the development of new clients and products.
• Analyze financial and investment information obtained from clients to determine strategies, products and services to help clients meet their financial and investment objectives.
• Develop retirement projections, risk management analyses, income tax projections and estimates, and estate plans with subsequent recommendations.
• Work with financial assistants, portfolio analysts and other team members to ensure the investment portfolios for clients are managed in accordance with the written investment policy.
• Regularly communicate and meet with clients to assess and finalize financial needs.
Education and Training:
• Continually seek to advance knowledge of investments, financial planning and best practices.
• Complete or exceed minimum continued education requirements annually.
• Problem-solve, troubleshoot and suggest process improvements in order to maximize efficiency while maintaining accuracy.
• Participate in team meetings and events that support internal consistency, teamwork and create a fun, enjoyable work atmosphere.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Skills and Abilities:
• Problem solver with analytical, detail-oriented, and organizational skills.
• Ability to effectively explain complex financial processes, data and reports to clientele with a wide range of financial knowledge.
• Ability to serve as a fiduciary for every client.
• Ability to multi-task and resolve problems in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Technology driven with a willingness to learn new technology and software programs.
• Personal integrity and ability to discreetly handle confidential data.
• Strong work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile.
• Loyalty and belief in company, services, and team within a client-focused culture.
Education and Background:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting.
• Minimum 5 years of experience with an investment advisory or consulting firm.
• Direct client-facing experience in a fee-based wealth management or planning role.
• Broad familiarity with institutional advisory and portfolio management concepts.
• Public accounting or tax related knowledge a plus.
• Experience with tax related software a plus.
• Experience with the Salesforce CRM tool a plus.
• Proficiency in use of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote) required.
• Series 6, 7, 63 & 65, State Life & Health Insurance and Indiana Long Term Care Insurance Licenses required to have or obtain.
BENEFITS AND PAY
• $70,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year plus bonuses
• Off-season 4-day work week
• 401K with 4% matching dollar for dollar
• Health, vision, and dental insurance
• Short term disability
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Health and wellness incentive or fitness reimbursement
• Cell phone reimbursement incentive
• Flexible schedules and extra paid time off
• Continued education and professional development
• Complimentary income tax preparation
Storen Financial is an established independent investment and accounting firm in the Indianapolis area, headquartered in Zionsville, serving clients in 43 states. A local institution for over 50 years with a focus on team, family, and community involvement, we pride ourselves on forward thinking innovations and dedicated customer service. Click here to learn more.