Spring 2022 Accounting Intern
Storen Financial is an established independent investment and accounting firm in the Indianapolis area, headquartered in Zionsville, serving clients in 43 states. A local institution for over 50 years with a focus on team, family, and community involvement, we pride ourselves on forward thinking innovations and dedicated customer service.
Get your finance or accounting career started with an internship with Storen Financial! Gain valuable career insight, hands on experience, and professional skills with the opportunity to acquire certifications and career enhancing knowledge all while working alongside our team of accomplished professionals. Our interns will be a vital part of managing our digital platforms and will gain experience with industry leading software programs.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Work with tax preparers to assist with tax compliance, financial statements, bookkeeping, etc
- Provide support services to implement new account set-up, tax return generation, client communication, and general account management
- Assist with account administration including posting financial transactions, imaging system management, documentation, and account research
- Office administrative duties include data entry, processing payments, scanning documents, interacting with clients and answering phones.
Qualifications and skills:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree (B.A. / B.S.) in Finance or Accounting with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Ability to work in multi-faceted environment and manage multiple projects
- Technology driven with a willingness to learn new software programs
- Excellent computer skills
- Must be detail oriented and well organized
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Salesforce, QuickBooks, or UltraTax a plus
Interns receive $14/hour.
Please note this is a temporary position with the potential for future full-time employment.
Send qualified resumes to email@example.com