“Did Indiana process my tax payment?”
The Indiana Taxpayer Information Management Engine (INTIME) is a new online service portal for customers to use when managing individual income tax, business sales tax, withholding, and corporate income tax with the Department of Revenue (DOR).
After creating an account with INTIME (click here for how-to info), you will be able to track balances on a tax return, make extension payments, update important contact information and more. One of the most frequently asked questions our accounting team receives this time of year pertains to payment processing verification. Did the state of Indiana process my payment AND send it to the right place? An INTIME account can provide you with electronic proof of submission so you can rest easy.
Steps to Confirm Payment Submission Verification
1) Visit https://intime.dor.in.gov/eServices/_/
2) Login or sign up in the upper right hand corner of the page
3) Select the “Online Services” dropdown menu option on the upper right hand
4) Click the “Check Your Payment Status”
5) Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Retrieve a Submission” on the right
6) Type in your email address and the confirmation code
7) Click submit
If you have any questions about this process, click here to contact us.